By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RTX 3080 Re-Unboxing

I'm not sure how many of you remember me, and yes I know I shouldn't come here to self-promote, but I DID come back to this whole YouTubes thing and VGChartz was one of the places that was not only supportive of my YouTube channel all those years ago, but some of you actually became subs!  Either way, I did quit because it just wasn't taking off in a sustainable manner, but with the new generation of consoles coming, I figure maybe I should give it a go again.

So I did, but with a sort of "soft relaunch" right now since I'm out of practice.  There's a lot to work on to get started again, but I wanted to swing by and say hello and to also post my RTX 3080 re-unboxing.

What's REALLY sad is some of the forums I used to frequent are completely dead and/or gone.

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network

Oh man. I remember you from 3 years ago.

green_sky said:
Oh man. I remember you from 3 years ago.

I'm actually surprised at how the only comments on the video are from people who missed me, it makes me feel bad for having ever left ._.

^^/

great avatar

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
great avatar

Oh my new one?  I should update it here, too, eh? :D

^^/