By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Godfall looks incredible!

Was honestly a bit concerned after seeing the initial demo but the atmosphere and environments in this updated combat trailer really show off next-gen capabilities.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Around the Network

Looks like it might be a day one purchase for me as they announced that it will launch November 12.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Combat looks bad. The art is nice. Looks like a very generic game in general and seems like something be forgotten within a year of launch.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I think the initial trailer at the PS5 reveal was kinda weak, this on the other hand makes it pop a bit more. I'm still unsure mind you but as a 'looter' game, I always will be. They need to have huge replayability and feel rewarding without being tight on drops. I think it would be a great MP with some mates for about £25.

Hmm, pie.

First trailer I wasn`t interested at all. But the latest one got me into it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

I like the colors but it seems too...dark maybe? We'll see...I pre ordered my PS5 but for now I'll be playing Cyberpunk / Demons Souls / Astrobot on day one

I like how it looks, I like the colors. I am not hooked with the gameplay but it's not like it looks bad either. I don't see any personality to the character or the world.

This game is supposed to be an RPG but nothing I've seen shows me a "world with lore and interesting people to visit". Maybe there is a trailer around that depicts more of that stuff that could sell this game better but I haven't seen it (I've seen 2 trailers so far).

Maybe they should do a trailer with dev commentary about the RPG elements or something.

This game comes to PC as far as I know so I may check it out eventually.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

First time I've really paid attention to it. Looks quite good. I see some God Of War in the combat. -1 for Randy Pitchford .

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Loving the look of this game, but I need to know how the campaign will work and what's in place to keep me coming back. Nioh 2 and monster hunter aren't gaas, but the system in place and content is so good along with the gameplay, that I've invested 100+ hours easily. This is they thing western games lack and I hope Godfall has taken note and implemented some of the concepts. This could be my hack n slash for the ps5 and I'll be you to buy into it if the content is there.

Leynos said:
Looks like a very generic game in general and seems like something be forgotten within a year of launch.

The PS5 has it's Ryse: Son if Rome it seems.

I game which I enjoyed quite a bit. I see no harm in getting a game that really highlights the graphical power of a console on launch. I'd probably give it a shot had roles been reversed and it was a series X exclusive.