By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Section 8 (the secret forums)

Welcome to the secret forums things here are monitored, so forum rules apply. That said nothing here is shown on the front page, and there is no way to get here threw any links that are part of the site.

So if you are here you are a VIP (very informed person) So consider this a club of which you are now a member. Feel free to discuss anything such as:

- Off-topic + no title censoring & more mature discusion
- Site Gossip (Not about individuals)
- Information or help that you don't want to get flammed for.
- and more

Feel free to start a thread now that you are here.

Note forum "8" is the only forum section you should post in if you whish to keep the ability to post here. (Refering to other numbers that do not have official forums)
Otherwise the glitch will be fixed.

SECTION 8 RULES
1 - What goes on in Section 8 stays in Section 8. (no posting links for outsiders)
2 - Code of conduct here

Official members list - http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=24331
How people are Invited - http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=26164

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

Where am I? How did I get here?

I'm scared @_@

^you should be.

Basiclly every section has anumber that defines it and for some reason 8 was skipped.

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

i'm a VIP YAY cool

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Thats right and if you create a thread only people who know about this area will be able to see it.

Edit: Hmm the views keep going up but no post.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

The hell?

Is this the sort of thing I should be using my mod boots for to stomp into the ground?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

:O

ahh No the mods are here to moderate like the rest of the forums. As long as it doesn't spread to the other forum Numbers it's fine.

ioi + 1

Right now about 8 (no pun intended)

ioi + 1

Wait so can I post here and in the regular forums?

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!