By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted October! (Votes Are In!)

WoodenPints said:
1. Bravely Default II - Switch
2. Monster Hunter Rise - Switch
3. Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin - Switch
4. Rune Factory 5 - Switch
5. SMT V - Switch

Got me a Series X pre-order so I'l change my list to include games for it.

1. Bravely Default II - Switch
2. Yakuza: Like a Dragon - Series X
3. The Medium - Series X
4. The Falconeer - Series X
5. Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin - Switch



Around the Network

1. Monster Hunter Rise (NS)

2. Doom Eternal (NS)

3. Immortals Fenyx Rising (NS)

4. Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity (NS)

5. Sniper Elite 4 (NS)



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Don’t hate me for voting late 😔
1. Halo infinite (XBX)
2. Echo Generation (XBX)
3. Psychonauts 2 (XBX)
4. Scorn (XBX)
5. Grounded (XBX)



WoodenPints said:
WoodenPints said:
1. Bravely Default II - Switch
2. Monster Hunter Rise - Switch
3. Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin - Switch
4. Rune Factory 5 - Switch
5. SMT V - Switch

Got me a Series X pre-order so I'l change my list to include games for it.

1. Bravely Default II - Switch
2. Yakuza: Like a Dragon - Series X
3. The Medium - Series X
4. The Falconeer - Series X
5. Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin - Switch

How come Rise dropped off the list when it was above Stories 2 before?



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

ice said:
Don’t hate me for voting late 😔
1. Halo infinite (XBX)
2. Echo Generation (XBX)
3. Psychonauts 2 (XBX)
4. Scorn (XBX)
5. Grounded (XBX)

You're a monster! (but it's cool. I'm not going to finish up until some time later today/early tomorrow). 



Around the Network
curl-6 said:
WoodenPints said:

Got me a Series X pre-order so I'l change my list to include games for it.

1. Bravely Default II - Switch
2. Yakuza: Like a Dragon - Series X
3. The Medium - Series X
4. The Falconeer - Series X
5. Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin - Switch

How come Rise dropped off the list when it was above Stories 2 before?

I've just been playing a little of Stories on the 3DS again and it got me quite excited for Stories 2.



Some strong debuts this month and some titles like Hogwarts Legacy and Ragnarok that might do very well next month given more time. The combined lineup of upcoming games is starting to look pretty crazy.

Also you forgot to update the thread title, I only found out it got updated by coincidence.



Major Switch Titles Launch Aligned

2021 predictions:

  • Switch - 27m
  • PS5 - 15.5m
  • Xbox Series - 10m

Nice to see Monster Hunter Rise debut at #6, hopefully it can "rise" higher as it approaches release, hehe



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

UnderwaterFunktown said:
Some strong debuts this month and some titles like Hogwarts Legacy and Ragnarok that might do very well next month given more time. The combined lineup of upcoming games is starting to look pretty crazy.

Also you forgot to update the thread title, I only found out it got updated by coincidence.

 It's still not quite done yet. I haven't had as much time as I thought I would. Still need to update a few more things



curl-6 said:
Nice to see Monster Hunter Rise debut at #6, hopefully it can "rise" higher as it approaches release, hehe

It certainly will. Probably won't get the number 1 spot as long as BotW2 is there, though...