By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Deathloop delayed to Q2 2021

Deathloop will be available for PC and Playstation 5 when it launches.

Watch a bit of the gameplay below:

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

2020... the year that just keeps on giving.

Wasn't this game getting money from Epic for timed exclusivity as well?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Well at least the launch lineups are a little more even now. Lot of delays going around this year

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Lando voice: "This deal is getting worse all the time."

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

So, for those keeping track, this is the current launch window exclusive line-up for Xbox Series and PS5 now:

PS5

AAA

• Spider-Man Miles Morales standalone DLC

AA

• Godfall
  • Kena: Bridge of Spirits

A

• Astro's Playroom
  • Jett: The Far Shore
  • Bugsnax

Xbox Series

AAA

• CrossFireX (including the first 2 campaign episodes by Remedy, which are said to be 3 hours each)

AA

• The Medium
  • The Ascent
  • Gears Tactics
  • Yakuza 7 (next-gen timed exclusive, will be playable on PS5 at launch through PS4 BC)

A

• Falconeer
  • Tetris Effect Connected

So what you're saying is.... no gaemz?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

The game I wanted the most after Arkane made me love them via Dishonoured. Plus, it just looks goooood. Ahhh well. It's not like I would be playing it at launch anyway.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Hope this makes the game better.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."