DualShock 2 6.90%

DualShock 2 0 0%

Sixaxis 0 0%

DualShock 3 1 3.45%

DualShock 4 26 89.66%

Total:29
NobleTeam360 said:
Dualshock 4> everything else.

Yeah i think most people will say that since every controller is based on the previous withe minor changes and improvement except the sixaxis that removed rumble for legal reasons

Around the Network

It is either the Dual Analog, DS1 or DS4. DA and DS1 were brilliant for their time, they set the standard for future 3d controllers, DS1 had everything it needed, hence Sony largely kept the design the next 2 generations, its only drawback was that it wasn't the most comfy controller, but considering the time, I'll give it a pass. DS2 has so few changes from DS1, you won't even notice, it loses points for not improving on the drawbacks of the DS1. The Sixaxis is the worst offender though, just a step back in every way, and while DS3 isn't as bad, it still failed to improve on DS1/DS2. And to be honest, I never really liked analogue triggers, for any game that is supposed to benefit from it, I have seen a similar game work equally well without it. Just give me 2 extra normal shoulder buttons, they feel much better imo. And Sixaxis/DS3 probably have the worst triggers I have ever tried.
DS4 is great, very confy, the battery life is too short though,