By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Report: Microsoft now interested in acquiring Warner Bros Interactive according to 2 sources

Chazore said:
Xxain said:
This is ..... not good.

Seems good to me.

Better than EA/T2 grabbing them. 

No. Big 3 should refrain buying major companies. This industry needs neutrality. We cannot get to a point where these neutral companies (Capcom, Sqaure Enix, SEGA, ext) are restricted to one console. It is not healthy for the industry  at all. If they have to be bought another neutral company should do it. SONY and MS need to stay the fuck out of it.   

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
Xxain said:
This is ..... not good.

There’s something oddly satisfying when a gamer is drawn to a platform not because they want to, but because they are dragged kicking and screaming due to one of their favourite IPs being moved to said platform. 

You will complain, you will make empty boycott promises, but I will see you on Xbox Live sooner or later. And one day, you will realize you actually enjoy it :)

(this post doesn’t necessarily apply to you) 

Shut up.

Xxain said:
sales2099 said:

There’s something oddly satisfying when a gamer is drawn to a platform not because they want to, but because they are dragged kicking and screaming due to one of their favourite IPs being moved to said platform. 

You will complain, you will make empty boycott promises, but I will see you on Xbox Live sooner or later. And one day, you will realize you actually enjoy it :)

(this post doesn’t necessarily apply to you) 

Shut up.

:D

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I mean, if MSFT wants them, they’ll get them. MSFT currently has a market cap of 1.60 TRILLION dollars (second largest company in the world behind Apple). The largest of the other 3 companies vying for WB games is Activision, which has a market cap of 60 BILLION dollars.

I’d prefer Take Two or Activision get WB, but idt it’s gonna happen. Best scenario would be that ATT just keeps them.

sales2099 said:
Xxain said:

Shut up.

That whole interaction made me laugh

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
starcraft said:
sales2099 said:

I'm not gonna lie. I giggled.

Xxain said:
starcraft said:

I’ll refresh this convo if the buyout happens 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Xxain said:

There is no is conversation to refresh. 

Xxain said:
sales2099 said:

You seemed against the notion. I feel the emotions and opinions at play are worth exploring if such a rumor came to fruition. 

sales2099 said:
Xxain said:

You seemed against the notion. I feel the emotions and opinions at play are worth exploring if such a rumor came to fruition. 

Notion meaning? 

The Notion that MS could possibly buy out Warner Bros is very is real. Nothing to discuss. Now if you meant the general discussion of major developers being bought out by the big 3 then fine, but why would that depend on wether MS secures Warner Bros or not?