By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TLOU Remaster stuck in Chapter 6 in new game plus

Hi everyone 

I'm currently playing TLOU Remastered again on new game plus but at the canalisation part when Henry wants to pen that door and the clickers storm the door in masses I can't kill them and they dont die I tried everything start the chapter again and make a new save nothing happend I tried it in both og and pro 

Can someone give me some advice what can I do 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

Did u place the traps before Henry starts trying to pen the door? What equipment do you have? There should be some explosives that are placed on the table for you to use.
Try to find where the infection are dropping from by placing the traps below them, if you have them saved up.

I hope someone here, or somewhere else, can help you. It sucks hard when stuff like this happens. Search google with applicable terms, and maybe gamefaqs will have any answer for you. It's such an old game that getting a new response may be difficult. What is the chapter number?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
I hope someone here, or somewhere else, can help you. It sucks hard when stuff like this happens. Search google with applicable terms, and maybe gamefaqs will have any answer for you. It's such an old game that getting a new response may be difficult. What is the chapter number?

Its Chapter 6 at the Canalisation I searched on the net but didn't found anything on this issue it's so bad 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

TeamGuard said:
Did u place the traps before Henry starts trying to pen the door? What equipment do you have? There should be some explosives that are placed on the table for you to use.
Try to find where the infection are dropping from by placing the traps below them, if you have them saved up.

I used cocktail molotov that I have in my equipment they burn but dont die and when I shoot at them no effect 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS