By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All Confirmed PS5 & XSX Games So Far

Little Devil Inside also wasn't confirmed for Xbox Series X. Can't count that one either.



PSN ID- Rafie27

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network

Nice Work Machina and Marth add and filling in the entries for the Xbox Series X and PS5 games. I bet there will be a few to add tonight due to EA Play Live.



VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Looks like Cyberpunk PS4 owners will be getting the next gen upgrade after all. Talks about PS5 version etc :P

On Reddit

FREE day one next-gen upgrade patch confirmed for PS5!

source:

cdprojekt.com/en/wp-...

detailed answer at 11:00.

edit: More details at 35:00, and at 36:30 it is confirmed that the day one next gen patch will not be the last update, and that at a later time a 'more robust next gen update' (remaster) will become available (2021-2022) and will be free of charge for anyone who purchased the current gen version of the game whether you are on xbox or Playstation. :)

Update:2 - Gamespot

Cyberpunk 2077's PS5 And Xbox Series X Versions Are Coming, Upgrading Will Be Free

On the subject of Cyberpunk 2077's PS5 and Xbox Series X editions, the company said that the game will be playable on those consoles at launch with a next-gen patch that adds some improvements based on the horsepower of those consoles. "It will look better on next-generation consoles," the company said. However, a "more robust update" will come later. This new game will be free for everyone who bought Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 or Xbox One. The full details on the upgrade scheme, however, have not been announced.

Another unknown is when exactly the new versions of Cyberpunk 2077 for PS5 and Xbox Series X will release. Management said on the call that they are unsure and undecided right now. It could be 2021, but it might not, the company said, adding that it never had an internal planned date for the new versions.

So yeah Xbox Series X and PS5 versions now officially confirmed by CD Projekt Red.

@shaun, I told you I was done like a few posts ago and you carried on. If you call out people, then expect a followup. No hard feelings.

Last edited by hinch - on 19 June 2020

hinch said:

Looks like Cyberpunk PS4 owners will be getting the next gen upgrade after all. Talks about PS5 version etc :P

On Reddit

FREE day one next-gen upgrade patch confirmed for PS5!

source:

cdprojekt.com/en/wp-...

detailed answer at 11:00.

edit: More details at 35:00, and at 36:30 it is confirmed that the day one next gen patch will not be the last update, and that at a later time a 'more robust next gen update' (remaster) will become available (2021-2022) and will be free of charge for anyone who purchased the current gen version of the game whether you are on xbox or Playstation. :)

“There’s no official announcement coming from PlayStation so we really can’t confirm or deny anything,” he added. “It’s PlayStation that first needs to address these issues and then we’re happy to make a comment, but we can’t jump the gun ahead of them.”

I still say you should wait for PS to make their official announcement. But if an outake from a reddit thread of an investor call that someone sprinted here to share qualifies as official, then ok. I don't run this thread.

I assume this is all about technicalities, right? Because I don't think anyone was denying Cyberpunk 2077 on PS5 was happening, so it's strange how obssessed someone could be over this.

Already wasted enough time with this.



I am sure Yakuza will announce a free PS5 upgrade patch in due time as we get closer to launch. Especially with that series roots on PS and all. It will likely join Madden, Cyberpunk 2077 and I am sure other developers with their own "smart delivery" system on PS5.



Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
I am sure Yakuza will announce a free PS5 upgrade patch in due time as we get closer to launch. Especially with that series roots on PS and all. It will likely join Madden, Cyberpunk 2077 and I am sure other developers with their own "smart delivery" system on PS5.

Yeah most likely. Sony are probably working on a solution or a way to market the thing. I wouldn't count on EA though as I think it might go by Publisher.

At least its promising for crossgen games, going forward. I wonder if they will do it for their own 1st party stuff as well.



Fifa 21 confirmed for next gen consoles and PS4 sku gets upgraded to PS5 version for free as well.



Last of Us part II god confirmed for Ps5, right?
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-last-of-us-part-2-will-work-on-ps5-says-playst/1100-6477883/#:~:text=Although%20Sony%20isn't%20planning,issue%20on%20Sony's%20next%20console.



Prediction: In 5 years Nintendo will Lauch a "Core Mario game"  very similar to Astro Bot. That said, many will Ignore Astro Bot existence and say Nintendo created this concept.

I'm hoping that a PS5 version of FFVII remake is coming along with PC / Xbox releases.



Manlytears said:
Last of Us part II god confirmed for Ps5, right?
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-last-of-us-part-2-will-work-on-ps5-says-playst/1100-6477883/#:~:text=Although%20Sony%20isn't%20planning,issue%20on%20Sony's%20next%20console.

Thats their backwards compability though, not an official release.

In other news. FIFA 21 has been added but EA was pretty light on next gen games.