By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox event which is " Xboxing Day " Pushed From June to August - according to Jeff Grubb

Tagged games:

According to game Jurnalis and insider Jeff Grub Microsoft pushed back their Xbox gaming event to August

Around the Network

Was Xbox day supposed to be their pricing/lockheart event or?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:

first party game show case? 

HollyGamer said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Isn't that the July event?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
HollyGamer said:

we dont have any confirmation 

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Well the July event is still on so it's confusing loll

Ryuu96 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

'Xboxing Day' in June was less of an event, more of a casual news drop, it was going to be apart of IGN's Summer of Gaming slipped into one of their livestream, confirmed to be focused on Services/Platform (So OS, Series X, etc.) and rumoured to be where Lockhart would be revealed.

The July event is a proper event, full Xbox Game Studios showcase + 3rd party marketing (so basically their E3).

Ah I see. Thanks for the explanation!

Captain_Yuri said:
HollyGamer said:

Well the July event is still on so it's confusing loll

Lockhart announcement in August seems pretty late to me. Especially with MS still making limited edition Xbox One X bundles in September for Cyber Punk. A lot of people online seem to be under the impression that this "Series S" doesn't exist. If MS doesn't announce this thing by August, I seriously doubt it's coming this year.

Blood_Tears said:
Lockhart announcement in August seems pretty late to me. Especially with MS still making limited edition Xbox One X bundles in September for Cyber Punk. A lot of people online seem to be under the impression that this "Series S" doesn't exist. If MS doesn't announce this thing by August, I seriously doubt it's coming this year.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-series-s-eyes-june-reveal-platform-and-services-event?amp

In an interview with executive vice-president of Gaming at Microsoft, Phil Spencer, Bloomberg reports June will "highlight the Xbox platform and services." Aaron Greenberg, general manager, Xbox Games Marketing at Microsoft, also teases the June event, stating "news will be done differently than [an] Inside Xbox show."