By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - binary finary 1999

is one of the better aged songs and should see usage in a next gen game

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

It's all a matter of taste.  Personally I prefer the Prince song of the same name.

Literally every 90s trance track is great, I don't see anything special about this one.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Good track!

Going back a bit further, this is still my favorite. I wish it would appear in more mixes and games of course!

We need a Rez Infinite PSVR sequel with 80' 90' techno trance mix!

Around the Network

This is my favorite channel on you tube. I have them all downloaded to my ps3 and should really get to burning CDs from them some time. I can't find it anywhere for sale, would gladly buy a box set :)

It goes up to 1995 with splits between ambient and hard trance.

1999 is good, but I still prefer 1998.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

smbu2000 said:

1999 is good, but I still prefer 1998.

Oh wow, I recently discovered this song and I love it, but I didn't even realise it samples an older song.