By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Shouldn’t Pokemon BD and SP be at 178 points? The Double Pack should count as two points in the combined chart imo.

Around the Network

Nice addition with the combined chart, very interesting to see how it changes things, good work man.

I like the combined chart. Thank you for putting that together.

I’m impressed enough by how you manage to get a chart up for each day without expecting any extra effort.

Going to be interesting to see if Lost Judgment pre-orders pick up a bit in a couple of days now that they’ve just started talking more about the pre-orders.

Yeah it was tedious to make these charts even when the COMG! thread was popular. Props to theDX.

The new combined chart really puts a new perspective on Diamond/Pearl and how much it's dominating.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

The new combined chart really puts a new perspective on Diamond/Pearl and how much it's dominating.

Pokemania in full force.

I've heard there's a lot of nostalgia for D/P in Japan.

Woo!!!! Will you look at that! All Arise! Tales of Arise ends it final weekend on a good note and it reaches 100 points. You love to see it. 4 days left. Will ToArise end on a good note? Find out next time on the next action packed episode of COMG Z!

Did any ps5 game reach 30 points on pre order days yet?

One PS5 game reached over 30 points on the COMG pre- order charts. Can’t remember what though.

Amazing work knocking out so many charts today!

Kakadu18 said:
curl-6 said:

Pokemania in full force.

I've heard there's a lot of nostalgia for D/P in Japan.

That would make sense as the DS is the highest selling system of all time in Japan. When I was there in 2006 I was helping teach a class of primary school children English, and when we asked them what they wanted for Christmas (it was December) every single one said they wanted a "Nintendo DS" except this one girl who wanted "a Nintendo DS and a baby".