By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Issues Takedown Mario fan made games In Dreams (PS4)

Tagged games:

What do you think

That's not OK Nintendo 23 35.94%

I am agree with Nintendo 37 57.81%

I don't know what to say 4 6.25%

Total:64
HoangNhatAnh said:
HollyGamer said:

Nintendo always a dick when it comes to freedom even for their own fans, Nintendo is not perfect. Can you just accepted. Being a fan to toy box is OK but defending like death is just weird , every company made a mistake and they changed fore good. Just read my new thread on how Nintendo decision on using cartridge made them loosing FFVII. 

Bold: So is Sony.

Second Bold: Switch is using cartridge right now, thank you for your concern.

Nintendo and Sony are competitors, if you want to play Nintendo games/Nintendo characters, you buy Nintendo platforms. Problem solved.

Yes Sony is not perfect . i am not like you who defend a company blindly 

Around the Network
Zoombael said:
HollyGamer said:

Nintendo always a dick when it comes to freedom even for their own fans, Nintendo is not perfect. Can you just accepted. Being a fan to toy box is OK but defending like death is just weird , every company made a mistake and they changed fore good. Just read my new thread on how Nintendo decision on using cartridge made them loosing FFVII. 

They're not being a dick. They are being protective of their properties. It is their one source of income and they need to be in control. Nintendo can't afford to lose control of their ongoing trademarks and themes. It is their livelihood. Of course there is the ever ready "But dey (the "fans") don maek any moneh"... doesn't make it less worse. Over time devaluates a trademark either way. Wannabe fans don't care, because the IPs don't belong to them anyway, and has no (monetary) value other than the money they paid for hard-/software. Those supposed fans have the luxury to simply give a ship. Nintendo does not, because their business depends on it. Your business/livelihood does not. It's easy for you to say "Nintendo is a dick". 

Well every company is a dick in certain point, i can say what ever i want 

HollyGamer said:
padib said:

If non-Nintendo fans want to play a Nintendo game, it's simple: buy a Nintendo console. It's overwhelmingly Nintendo's right to ask that, it's their property, it belongs to them.

Did you forget that Nintendo and Sony are competitors?

The problem is , people who play dreams most of them also has Switch and Nintendo console that's a fact. I have 3Ds and I have N64 and SNES , cannot i have freedom by moding my character like Mario ??? 

What fact? Since when your own opinion = fact? Just because you have both Nintendo and Sony systems mean everyone who play dreams is the same as you?

HollyGamer said:
Zoombael said:

They're not being a dick. They are being protective of their properties. It is their one source of income and they need to be in control. Nintendo can't afford to lose control of their ongoing trademarks and themes. It is their livelihood. Of course there is the ever ready "But dey (the "fans") don maek any moneh"... doesn't make it less worse. Over time devaluates a trademark either way. Wannabe fans don't care, because the IPs don't belong to them anyway, and has no (monetary) value other than the money they paid for hard-/software. Those supposed fans have the luxury to simply give a ship. Nintendo does not, because their business depends on it. Your business/livelihood does not. It's easy for you to say "Nintendo is a dick". 

And you only attack Nintendo it seems, why is that? How about attacking Sony too for example?

HoangNhatAnh said:
HollyGamer said:

The problem is , people who play dreams most of them also has Switch and Nintendo console that's a fact. I have 3Ds and I have N64 and SNES , cannot i have freedom by moding my character like Mario ??? 

What fact? Since when your own opinion = fact? Just because you have both Nintendo and Sony systems mean everyone who play dreams is the same as you?

HollyGamer said:

And you only attack Nintendo it seems, why is that? How about attacking Sony too for example?

Oh boy you should stick to the latest topic, i always attacking Sony quite sometimes, you must be new.

Also most PS4 gamer also have secondary console and most of it are Switch. You can google it it was research by NPD analist Matt Piscatella. 

HoangNhatAnh said:
HollyGamer said:

HollyGamer said:

But actually i admitted that i always attacking Nintendo "Crazy hardcore fan " and every hardcore fans for depending blindly ". That include Sony, Xbox, Nintendo and even PC. 

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

Oh boy you should stick to the latest topic, i always attacking Sony quite sometimes, you must be new.

Also most PS4 gamer also have secondary console and most of it are Switch. You can google it it was research by NPD analist Matt Piscatella. 

1.So you attack Sony too, some examples?

2.NPD # The entire world, especially Asia, thank you. 

HollyGamer said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

HoangNhatAnh said:
HollyGamer said:

1. Censoring , PS now, PS plus , No JRP focust, etc tec

2.??? , what i have read is NPD i don't know about the rest but Asia are popular with Sony and Nintendo, so you might be right . 

HollyGamer said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

2.??? , what i have read is NPD i don't know about the rest but Asia are popular with Sony and Nintendo, so you might be right . 

1. None of these things could affect much to playstation games or their sales, so you could say whatever you want about these problems, it won't change anything.

2. NPD only represent a group compared to every gamer worldwide.

HoangNhatAnh said:
HollyGamer said:

1. None of these things could affect much to playstation games or their sales, so you could say whatever you want about these problems, it won't change anything.

2. NPD only represent a group compared to every gamer worldwide.

1. What??? 

2. Say what you want US is big in terms of sales  also did you said ASIA ??? I never said that