By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - |UNEXPECTED SPOILERS!!|All New Final Fantasy VII Remake Japanese TV Commercial [HOLYSH!T]

An all new FF7 Remake TV commercial just got release in Japan, it's 15sec long and holyshit, I don't know.. I just don't know.. It looks awesome though.

(2020) Final Fantasy VII Remake (Story Edition) Japanese Commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdPPZySoKfA

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

i want to play this games on PS5 .

Nothing special about it, honestly.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Uuuuuhm, what's the comet doing there? It's been a while since I played the game but shouldn't the comet only appear way after the first events in Midgar?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Uuuuuhm, what's the comet doing there? It's been a while since I played the game but shouldn't the comet only appear way after the first events in Midgar?

Yeah I just finished it a few days ago for the first time and the comet isn't shown till way later. 

I'm surprised too. 

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
i want to play this games on PS5 .

I want to on PC, but SE keeps telling me to wait till 2021 or 22, or whenever they feel like porting over all the episodes...

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"