Battletoads- 71
Halo- 88
Gears Tactics- 84
Flight Simulator- 85
Minecraft- 84
Wasteland 3- 82
Psychonauts 2- 87

~Updated Here~

Hearing conflicting embargo dates on Ori, Thomas (Owner of Moon) originally said on the 9th, OpenCritic is saying on the 10th though, at 10am GMT so I'm going to close accepting Ori predictions beyond this point, however if there's no reviews posted still when I get on tomorrow I may re-open accepting them for any last minute changes/predictions.

Ori - 89
Bleeding Edge - 78

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
~Updated Here~

Hearing conflicting embargo dates on Ori, Thomas (Owner of Moon) originally said on the 9th, OpenCritic is saying on the 10th though, at 10am GMT so I'm going to close accepting Ori predictions beyond this point, however if there's no reviews posted still when I get on tomorrow I may re-open accepting them for any last minute changes/predictions.

DeusXmachina said:
Ori - 89
Bleeding Edge - 78

!!!!!!

Jk. Ori reviews haven't came out so I guess the review embargo that Thomas gave out was wrong, so in that case!

Ori Predictions Open Again - I'll be closing accepting them around Midnight (UK) so get in any final predictions!

Ori 89

Bleeding Edge 71

Ori - 91. It’s $30 and apparently very very good and very very hard.

Bleeding Edge - 70. I’ve loved every minute of the alpha and beta I played and I will be playing the next beta in a few days as well. When it clicks the game is amazing but I can see people being put off by it.

~Updated Here~

Q: CrossFire X is being Published by XGP for Xbox One but obviously they don't own the IP and it's timed exclusive, should I include it?

Man reading a lot of impressions about how amazing Ori combat is in Wisps. That was literally the only issue the first game had. Please update my prediction to 129.