By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - XCOM 2 Collection and Catherine: Full Body are coming to Switch according to South Korea Rating Board!

give me dragon crown pls

Around the Network

Catherine is coming to the Switch? About bloody time, maybe this means Atlus is going to finally start porting stuff to the console (while also finishing SMT V, hopefully...).

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

If true, fuck yeah! Catherine is something I've wanted to try for a long time but never really gotten around to.

Well well well.... you know what this means, a direct might be coming this week. It was too quite the past months, i'm glad stuff started leaking tbh

Anyone who liked Mario+Rabbids should try XCOM2, it's an excellent game.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Perfect for Catherine. Definitely not the kind of game you want to play on a big screen where people can see XD

axumblade said:
Normally when these random leaks start happening, it means there will be a Nintendo Direct soon.

Normally I would agree with you. But with Metro Redux, Bioshock Collection and Saints Row 4 all leaked at the beginning of the year and with no Direct until now... I don't know anymore. I'm starting to think that there won't be a Direct at all until March or April.