By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona 5 Scramble Demo - Load times and graphical comparisons [Switch/PS4]

You got also this video who talks about the PS4 Pro :

--------------------------------

Did anyone know the resolution for Persona 5 Royal on PS4 Pro ? I have read it is 4K on some article but since the game is out on Japan already, I was expecting an officiel statement from DF.

Around the Network

So like all games, pay more for less.

After seeing the demo, I know that I need that game.
If it's as long as FEW to 100%, I'll need the portability of the Switch (so I can put extra time to farm in the game).

Any Idea of the performance in portable mode?

Radek said:
Seriously PS4 Pro support has been hit or miss by a lot of devs. I'm happy with my Slim. 900p AA 60 fps or 1080p AA 30 fps? That's good enough thanks.

PS5 is when I upgrade, Pro is pointless now.

I like the extra resolution on my Pro ^^.

Radek said:

PS5 is when I upgrade, Pro is pointless now.

yea, I'm pretty sure Sony will phase out the Pro first, as the PS5 will serve that purpose of higher res/frames etc

Around the Network

Was thinking about getting this on Switch, but idk, 60 FPS is probably better considering this is an action game.

It's not like I ever played games like Astral Chain in handheld mode, so... *shrug*

Also as a Persona fan, seeing some people not understand the difference between this and Royal is kinda amusing to me, guess ATLUS does have pretty silly names for their spinoffs and whatnot.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."