By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy VII Remake delayed to April 10

Tagged games:

Good.

Not ready for it.

Around the Network

Was wondering for a while what the biggest game of March was going to be: FF7 or Animal Crossing? I guess I have my answer now.

The_Liquid_Laser said:
Was wondering for a while what the biggest game of March was going to be: FF7 or Animal Crossing? I guess I have my answer now.

Hmmm, I was going to say it would obviously have been Animal Crossing, but then Animal Crossing sales are spread out a lot more. So Final Fantasy might have sold faster and more in March even though lifetime Animal Crossing will win by a mile.

V-r0cK said:
This date actually works much better in my favor so yay!!

But if it released in March you would still have the option to play it in April, so how is this better for you? If anything, I would think it would be neutral to you, but better?

Kind of a bummer, but as long as it's good it's worth the wait

Around the Network
RaptorChrist said:
V-r0cK said:
This date actually works much better in my favor so yay!!

But if it released in March you would still have the option to play it in April, so how is this better for you? If anything, I would think it would be neutral to you, but better?

Cause I'll buy it at launch and itll just be sitting there haunting me til I start to play it lol.....I would hear it talking to me saying like "people waited +10years for me and you're just going to leave me here?!? you're pathetic!!" ...something like that lol

Being too close to the release of Cyberpunk 2077 is the only issue I have with this, but all in all 1 month is not a big deal.

I wonder if this will affect PS4 sales for their end fiscal year. Maybe another downward revision?

RE3, FF7 and Cyberpunk in the same month. Jesus.