By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
jason1637 said:

Whens Overwatch 2 scheduled to release?

So far, there's no official release date. But there's speculation it'll be a 2023 release. I'm guessing around May like the first games release. 

The first closed beta will be on PC only starting on April 26th, with additional betas on console some time in the future. So it could be possible it'll be a Holiday 2022 release, but I doubt it.

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 13 April 2022

Around the Network

This is a little on the nose, but Halo's twitter account responded to Certain Affinity's original tweet of deepening the relationship with 343 with a gif from Halo 2 where Master Chief and a bunch of Marines are "dropped" onto a Halo ring....Battle Royale confirmed

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 13 April 2022

Did I accidentally do something? @Ryuu96

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Did I accidentally do something? @Ryuu96

Posting just the link to a tweet causes it to break the thread, have to use the rich text embed feature.

Oh damn, my bad! I’ll just skip linking tweets in general. 

Ryuu96 said:

Tom also said this.

But it may just be a guess.

Here's the actual scene the gif is from. Pretty sly coming from Halo's actual twitter account. It's starting at the 1:00 mark

Around the Network

Just finished Halo 3: ODST! Enjoyed that one a lot! Now it's time for Halo 4, the final game in the Master Chief Collection.

Ryuu96 said:

Still dunno why Halo 5 isn't in MCC...If they actually stick to the 10 year plan of Infinite then Halo 5 will be the last traditional mainline Halo so instead of having Halo MCC | Halo 5 | Halo Infinite we could instead just have Halo MCC | Halo Infinite which makes more sense, two very long live service models. There's no sense adding Infinite to MCC cause it's going to got a ton of post launch support and multiple Campaign expansions, it'll eventually become as large as MCC on its own.

It's like they're just so embarrassed by Halo 5 that they don't want to add it, Lol. It's also dumb that it's the only one not one PC too, as much as I hate Halo 5's story, I wouldn't really tell someone to skip it outright, it's important to have some sort of continuity.

I know 343 has denied it but with Halo 5 being part of that Nvidia leak and that leak continues to be more and more accurate, I wouldn't be surprised if 343 or Splash Damage are in the background working on bringing Halo 5 to MCC and by extension, PC. Then once MCC in its current state with the original 6 games is "feature complete" supposedly by the end of this year according to 343, that's when we'll get the announcement of Halo 5 coming to MCC. 

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

I know 343 has denied it but with Halo 5 being part of that Nvidia leak and that leak continues to be more and more accurate, I wouldn't be surprised if 343 or Splash Damage are in the background working on bringing Halo 5 to MCC and by extension, PC. Then once MCC in its current state with the original 6 games is "feature complete" supposedly by the end of this year according to 343, that's when we'll get the announcement of Halo 5 coming to MCC. 

Was it in the Nvidia leak? Interesting.

Could it simply be Halo 5 Forge though?

I'd say it doesn't even have to be the multiplayer, it can just be the Campaign if needed (added to MCC).

Indeed it was! There are “no plans” to bring Halo 5 to PC | PCGamesN

Halo 5 Forge is actually already on PC it's been there since either the launch of Halo 5 in general or soon after the original launch. But you can download it for free on the Microsoft Store.

coolbeans said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

Just finished Halo 3: ODST! Enjoyed that one a lot! Now it's time for Halo 4, the final game in the Master Chief Collection.

Oh dear...

I'm sure I'll enjoy Halo 4. I've enjoyed all the other ones prior to that one. :)

Edit: From the first level I played, the game looks great so far. I'm surprised this was on the Xbox 360.

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Indeed it was! There are “no plans” to bring Halo 5 to PC | PCGamesN

Halo 5 Forge is actually already on PC it's been there since either the launch of Halo 5 in general or soon after the original launch. But you can download it for free on the Microsoft Store.

What I mean is, could it be in the Nvidia leak cause they mixed it with Halo 5 Forge?

What Sketch seems to suggest too, I hope he's lying, Lol.

Oh gotcha! That would be very odd as that would mean Halo 5 Forge would be the "oldest" game on the Nvidia leak because it primarily is just a list of upcoming games rather than games that had already been released for years up to that point. There were some other already released games on the list but they were months old rather than years old. 

Video game developers lying to us? They would never!