By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Nick Cannon vs Eminem

Nick is on diss track #3 and it was terrible. He's using race but it's not working. Saying Eminem wants to be black, but at the same time saying Em is racist. He also dug up an old 90s track of Eminem disrespecting black females. You can smell the desperation. It's sad.



Twitter: @d21lewis

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Nick is on diss track #3 and it was terrible. He's using race but it's not working. Saying Eminem wants to be black, but at the same time saying Em is racist. He also dug up an old 90s track of Eminem disrespecting black females. You can smell the desperation. It's sad.

its hilarious seeing as he wanted that white ass



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
d21lewis said:

Nick is on diss track #3 and it was terrible. He's using race but it's not working. Saying Eminem wants to be black, but at the same time saying Em is racist. He also dug up an old 90s track of Eminem disrespecting black females. You can smell the desperation. It's sad.

its hilarious seeing as he wanted that white ass

A black lady in the comments said "Nick trying to say Eminem hates black women but Nick didn't like us either!"



Twitter: @d21lewis

think-man said:
Yeah I've been following it, Eminem has already won based on those two shitty tracks from Nick.

I thought he already won by him being Eminem and by the other guy being nobody.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

d21lewis said:
kirby007 said:

its hilarious seeing as he wanted that white ass

A black lady in the comments said "Nick trying to say Eminem hates black women but Nick didn't like us either!"

As weezy would have said : ROFLMAO DAMN SON



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Yeah the diss tracks from Nick is horrible. He even got some of battle raps top rappers (Hitman Holla and Charlie Clips...and Conceited) and it was still garbage. MGK had a much better diss by himself against Eminem. I think Nick is trying to use the "bad publicity is still good publicity" marketing scheme here. He knows he has no chance in a rap battle against one of the greatest MCs to touch the mic.



PSN ID- Rafie27

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron