By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Exclusive Action JRPG " Granblue Fantasy: Relink " fourth trailer, multiplayer gameplay, and some pic

OTBWY said:
twintail said:

That's actually what Cygames said, so you're welcome.

And they said they will announce a release date at the last possible second so... what you told me was very irrelevant.

Good thing you didn't ask them to announce a release date then...

shikamaru317 said:
At the rate they're going seems like PS5 will be out by the time this releases on PS4. Oh well. I'm glad to see that losing Platinum nearly a year ago doesn't seem to have hurt the gameplay.

Ps5 seems most likely. I wouldn't be surprised if it's 2021.

That said, Platinum finished their contracted work. I don't believe they were just booted. Not sure if there's been new developments.

Around the Network
twintail said:
OTBWY said:

And they said they will announce a release date at the last possible second so... what you told me was very irrelevant.

Good thing you didn't ask them to announce a release date then...

Because... it's any given moment.. lmao

Looking forward to it. Looks visually pretty and the gameplay reminds me of Ys8 which is good. Characters look generic tho. Trying hard to check all those anime boxes.

I think it will be PS4 and PS5's game.

That 4 player boss fight looked nice.
Aside from Percival, not interested in the new characters. I'd like to see them add Vira or Rosetta.

They showed off a 3D model of Vira yesterday that may be the one they'll use in the game.

Last edited by Hiku - on 16 December 2019

Around the Network

Can't wait, I've been holding out on some information on this.