By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Help, how to find Deadpool and the X Men characters for Disney Infinity 2.0 or 3.0 ?

Hi, my son really wants Deadpool and the X Men characters for Disney Infinity 2.0 or 3.0 Base (PS3).

I cannot find them on Ebay or Amazon, maybe they are rare characters, that only some collectors have ?

I promised my son that I would find them, so some help would be really appreciated ! :)  Thanks !!!!

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

A few years ago, my nephews collected them all.

I don't believe there are any official Deadpool or X-Men figures. Those are fanmade.

Replicant said:

A few years ago, my nephews collected them all.

I don't believe there are any official Deadpool or X-Men figures. Those are fanmade.

Any suggestion how to find them all ? 

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Well, considering how long it's been since Disney Infinity was discontinued, maybe the best bet is just searching in used goods websites, or just straight up going to second hand stores and the like. Also, make sure the ones you're looking for actually exist: https://disneyinfinity.fandom.com/wiki/Playable_Characters

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Nate4Drake said:

Apparently, they're made by a guy named Hector Moran (link).

Maybe he can sell you the figures (or the blueprints if you have a 3D printer yourself).

Otherwise I don't know.

Around the Network

At the time Infinity was made, Disney did not own the rights to Deadpool or the X-men, so they should not be in the game.

Replicant said:
Nate4Drake said:

Apparently, they're made by a guy named Hector Moran (link).

Maybe he can sell you the figures (or the blueprints if you have a 3D printer yourself).

Otherwise I don't know.

Thank you !

Harriet Tubman.

Sure, sure, sure, they are for "your son"...