By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Diablo 4 | Gameplay and Cinematic Trailers

Multiplatform, probably not graphically impressive

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Just watched the panel about Diablo IV they made after the announcement and it's shaping up to be great! It seems they have been listening to the player feedback on Diablo III. Skill trees are coming back, darker world, rune words, talent trees.

Signature goes here!

Graphics look outdated. But art is ok. MMOs like Lost Ark and Project TL have much better graphics.

CuCabeludo said:

Graphics look outdated. But art is ok. MMOs like Lost Ark and Project TL have much better graphics.

I feel the same way but it's a really early demo we saw, it will probably get better imo.

They probably just felt pressured to show it because of their current situation.

Anyway, some things like the view and certain places were a bit weird to me but i'll wait for final results. They are going in the right direction by going back to their D2 roots tho, and i think we can thank PoE for that.

I bet launch will be in 2022 at least.

Around the Network

Well the 2 more, i feel like there is no way there wont be an Amazon/demon hunter type class at launch. The other one will probably be something new or the 2 most popular Paladin or Nec. They are full on fan service, so i'm sure one of them will be there at launch.

The graphic look Outdated??? LMAO........... The graphic looks outstanding actually for On top action rpg, this the kind of graphic that should have been on the first place on D3. D3 look cartoney and bright . This even better then Path of Exile.

I hate to say this as much i hate Blizzard for always online on PC and with some of their recent censor scandal and player ban and supporting China . I must say i love how the games look so far.

HollyGamer said:
The graphic look Outdated??? LMAO........... The graphic looks outstanding actually for On top action rpg, this the kind of graphic that should have been on the first place on D3. D3 look cartoney and bright . This even better then Path of Exile.

I hate to say this as much i hate Blizzard for always online on PC and with some of their recent censor scandal and player ban and supporting China . I must say i love how the games look so far.

Graphcally could be better, Project TL is an top-down view MMO which takes advantage of Unreal Engine 4, but it is PC only(maybe they intend to port to consoles).

Day 1 purchase... in like 20 years when it comes out...

I love Diablo and all but I am not about to just forget Blizzard are run by scummy people who support China. So I will not buy this new and I will wait 4 years after launch when they put all the expansions on disc.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!