By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PAL PSN- AWESOME Update!!!

Early Beta problems, wait till you get to the Konami ID part...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I just want to be ready the very first minute the server is online. ;)

Yeah, i got the network error now too... so that sucks!

Oh well, will try again later on :D

ckmlb said:
Early Beta problems, wait till you get to the Konami ID part...

I registered yesterday. I didn't had any problems like alot others seem to had. But the PSN-ID should been enough annoying with the 2 extra IDs.

Squall_Leonhart said:
Yeah, i got the network error now too... so that sucks!

Oh well, will try again later on :D

Lol, my download just started now after 6 atempts.

*Nooo! Network error at 11% ;(

Atleast it seems like you can resume the download... guess I will try abit later also.

Around the Network

Thats alright then!

Mine got to about 25% so should hopefully start from then again later when i try it :D

Update? Does the update activate after the T&C appear and you accept, as I've only ever got errors.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
Update? Does the update activate after the T&C appear and you accept, as I've only ever got errors.

Yes, right after the T&C the game will detect there is an 1.01 update. I got the network error a few times right after T&C also, but luckily not the first time so I knew there was one.

Took many atempts to finish the update download, network error during download, but you can resume the downloading. I finally finished istalling it and can get to the login menu, but can't connect to the server.

Wan said:
The Fury said:

Yes, right after the T&C the game will detect there is an 1.01 update. I got the network error a few times right after T&C also, but luckily not the first time so I knew there was one.

Took many atempts to finish the update download, network error during download, but you can resume the downloading. I finally finished istalling it and can get to the login menu, but can't connect to the server.

Cheers, guess it didn't help I tried at about 7:00pm...no doubt it's busiest time. :P

Hmm, pie.