By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Besides Smash Bros.?

My first thought is either Crash Bandicoot or Spyro the Dragon since both series are on the Switch now. Other than that, it would be cool to see Steve from Minecraft, Waluigi FINALLY, or even characters from other fighting series like Tekken, Soul Caliber, King of Fighters, or even another Capcom fighter. OOOOOOR if you really want to go out to left field, since Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is a Switch exclusive, bring in some Marvel characters!!!! :)

Around the Network

Megaman in MvC 1/2 as well as Power Battles and Power Fighters. Kirby technically in that Kirby fighting game on 3DS. Could argue Donkey Kong based on the fighting minigame in DK64. Same for Diddy Kong. Don't think K.Rool was playable. Link in Soul Calibur II. Obviously Terry, Ryu, and Ken. Lucario, Charizard, and Pikachu in Pokken. I think Joker was in a Persona fighting game? Cloud in Ehrgeiz and Dissidia. All I could think of off the top of my head.

Sol Badguy, because sure, why not. His last name is Badguy, what more do you want.
Anyone from the GG series would be a hilarious and amazing addition to SB tbh.

Gex.
Never been in fighting games but he would be such a great fit for Smash.

While he was only an assist trophy in ultimate, Shovel Knight was able to fulfill his fighting dreams in Rivals of Aether. Not to mention the upcoming Shovel Knight showdown. I think he has potential as a fighter, he definitely looks really cool. Anyone pro-shovel knight?