By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shantae and The Seven Sirens Gameplay

I'm so glad they've gone back to the dungeons of the old games. I loved the art style of Half-Genie Hero, but the game design was a huge step backwards. Hopefully this one will be the best of both worlds!

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

Maybe in this game we'll finally get a confirmation on Shantae's age, putting that whole DeviantArt debacle to rest.

Let me guess, the age thing?.

I'm amused at the age argument, because if you put an age on a fictional character, they would also have to be applied to the laws of time itself, rather than excused for another 5 thousand years, where our descendants still mutter the same age, as if the character hasn't aged a day, because that's not how time works, and I implore others who think that way to seek mental assistance. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

CaptainExplosion said:
Chazore said:

Let me guess, the age thing?.

I'm amused at the age argument, because if you put an age on a fictional character, they would also have to be applied to the laws of time itself, rather than excused for another 5 thousand years, where our descendants still mutter the same age, as if the character hasn't aged a day, because that's not how time works, and I implore others who think that way to seek mental assistance. 

Then clearly DeviantArt admins need mental assistance.

What's wrong with aging her up for sexy fanart?

There shouldn't be nowt wrong, because 1. They aren't real, and 2. The whole "let's tie an age to them, but not follow the laws of time", is just as mentally borked.

Like, we even put ages on trees, but they don't stay the same age hundreds of years later, and neither does paintings from centuries ago, so why should modern art not age?. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"