By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ps4 trophies timestamp

So im currently playing on my pro again After some months and when i get trophies in the trophy list they have no timestamp and its shown with a - 

I dont know the reason

What can be the reason and the solution for this problem 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

One possible reason is because you earned these trophies before you created your PSN profile and/or you were not connected to the internet when you earned them.

-edit. Nevermind. The above scenario is only an issue on the PS3, and possibly the Vita.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 27 August 2019

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Ok...is there a specific game you've been playing? It's possible it's that individual game. That was the case with Sound Shapes. From what I'm reading, it's incredibly rare for trophies to pop without a timestamp on the PS4. The only instances I can find of it occurring are from A: Specific games that will require a patch to resolve the issue, and B: Hacked trophies.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:

Ok...is there a specific game you've been playing? It's possible it's that individual game. That was the case with Sound Shapes. From what I'm reading, it's incredibly rare for trophies to pop without a timestamp on the PS4. The only instances I can find of it occurring are from A: Specific games that will require a patch to resolve the issue, and B: Hacked trophies.

I have this problem when i started playing uc lost legacy and right know with wolfenstein 2 and re 2 After i update my pro to the newest firmware 

There are even trophies in this games that habe a time stamp but some not and im worried when i sync my trophies Sony will ban my account even i get all my trophies legit 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Maybe you played the games offline, this happened to me as well, didn't bother me when I found out so I forgot about it eventually.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

If it's happening with 2 games in random patterns, I have no idea how to help you at the moment. Maybe call Sony customer service. Perhaps they can help you. I do have at least some good news for you. Sony will not ban your account over missing timestamps.

Sunstrider said:
Maybe you played the games offline, this happened to me as well, didn't bother me when I found out so I forgot about it eventually.

I play all of my games offline and got all trophies with a timestamp but now After the update not

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

COKTOE said:
If it's happening with 2 games in random patterns, I have no idea how to help you at the moment. Maybe call Sony customer service. Perhaps they can help you. I do have at least some good news for you. Sony will not ban your account over missing timestamps.

I will try to contact them via email 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

asqarkabab said:
Sunstrider said:

I play all of my games offline and got all trophies with a timestamp but now After the update not

I think you're out of luck, try to read this forum.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/65507-missing-timestamp-on-a-recently-aquired-trophy/

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Sunstrider said:
asqarkabab said:

I think you're out of luck, try to read this forum.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/65507-missing-timestamp-on-a-recently-aquired-trophy/

Thats crazy if i remember correct this problem was non existent in the ps3 :(

I connect my console everytime i sync my trophies 

Why can Sony not solve auch problems and i have know trophies with no timestamps :(

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS