Control 176 15.38%

Crystar 5 0.44%

Madden NFL 20 17 1.49%

Oninaki 33 2.88%

Rad 3 0.26%

The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan 66 5.77%

Nothing This Month 205 17.92%

Total:1,144

Age of Wonders: Planetfall. Have all the other parts of the series already, so of course I'm interested into that one, too. Will probably buy it in 2021, though (always buying games when they're cheap, patched and complete, never at release)

Around the Network

Control i dont like football (american football)

Astral Chain looks sooooooo good!

I'll be getting Astral Chain at launch. I'll be buying Control as well, but probably not right away.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Astral Chain followed by Oninaki. If there's no physical edition of Oninaki I won't get it though. Not paying $50 to download a AA game to my limited Switch storage space.

Around the Network

Astral Chain ! Baby, let that Platinum Games serrum flow into my veins :OOOOO

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Nothing good, which is great, so i can do some stuff before the blockbusters in September hit.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Astral Chain by far, it looks incredible.

I'm interested in Remnant: From The Ashes but I honestly can't work out what type of game it is? It's 3rd person action shooter thing but like with monsters ala Bloodborne? But it doesn't seem to have a disc release and is £32.99 on PSN and I'm not sure I want to splash that on an questionable game. Hmm...

Hmm, pie.

Age of Wonders. Though I'm not buying it at full price.