Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person above you

Has a list of people who deserve to die.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Should realize that while such a list isn't pleasant, it's a hard truth, because some people are just beyond redemption.

Realizes the truths and unpleasantries that accompany out of reach redemptions.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Basically said I'm a lot like the Punisher, and somewhat like Deadpool.

Shares the same explosive personality and don't give a shit attitude with two badass individuals.

Around the Network

Forgot about one of said individual's insanity and tension to use over-the-top methods of killing people. Case in point, *smashes a glass bottle and uses it to gouge the eyes out of a COVIDIOT, then vomits in his face*.

Reminded us that; , the level of sanity can determine the tension and methods used to create death.

Reminded me of one of the funniest examples.

Doesn't realiset hat ivory poachers and people who just too away plants from their roots for no reason also kill needlessly. Also I don't believe anyone is beyond redemption but the danger is them doing it again to any living being, especially war mongers.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Eagle367 said:
Doesn't realiset hat ivory poachers and people who just too away plants from their roots for no reason also kill needlessly. Also I don't believe anyone is beyond redemption but the danger is them doing it again to any living being, especially war mongers.

Said why I don't take chances keeping these scum (minus the plants from their roots for no reason, where did that come from?) alive.