By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have enough for 3 or 4 new Wii games, what should i get?

cool, thanks for your recommendations, i live in UK so SSBB isnt out yet here and mario kart is sold out everywhere.

Around the Network

Wii freeloader & No More Heroes/Super Smash Bros Brawl.....
Feel the Force of Beam Katana!!!!!!!!!

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

super paper Mario
resident evil umbrella chronicles
excite truck
Zelda tp

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

I'm ganna go against the grain here and recommend you get both Cruis'n and Ninja bred man, both are said to have awesome graphics and gameplay that can only be done on the wii, enjoy :)

resident evil: umbrella chronicles
zelda
mario galaxy

Around the Network
jake_the_fake1 said:
I'm ganna go against the grain here and recommend you get both Cruis'n and Ninja bred man, both are said to have awesome graphics and gameplay that can only be done on the wii, enjoy :)

This is the only guy who knows what he's talking about. If you're like me, after finishing ninja bread man, you won't be able to wait for the sequel, not only that, you'll start a craving for ginger bread men hahaha.

But seriously, Galaxy, and Zelda TP and Zak and Wiki if u must get 3.

Mario Kart, Residen Evil4:Wii edition, Link's Crossbow Training, Galaxy, Zack and Wiki, Guitar Hero.

Those should be on Top of your list, depending what games you like.

Super Mario Galaxy
Paper Mario
Metroid Prime 3
Smash Of Course
Zelda
Mario Kart Wii
House of the Dead
Resident Evil 4
Zack and Wiki
Wii Play

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

I will also recommend What jheco05 list contains

All I'm going to say is don't go into town, buy on the internet instead. That way your 3 or 4 games will become 5 or 6 games. Go to uk.gamestracker.com to find the best deals. Super Paper Mario and Metroid Prime 3 have just been reduced to £17.99 online but in most stores you'll still be paying £30+.