By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - War of the Visions; Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. Tactical JRPG from Square Enix

Would probably be cool but it looks like it's gonna be full of all the possible mobile game bullcrap muddying everything.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
vivster said:
Would probably be cool but it looks like it's gonna be full of all the possible mobile game bullcrap muddying everything.

Well judging by the previous FFBE game, also from Gumi, it was basically just letting you acquire the high rarity characters more easily (if you use real money), and if you want to refresh the stamina gauge quicker (that limits how many missions you can do).

But I found it quite simple enough to acquire most of the characters I want by using in game currency, and I usually wouldn't want to refresh my stamina gauge if/when it ran out. Though even if it did, there were plenty of in game items you get for free on a daily basis that does that.

So yeah, if the tactical combat in this game is fun, hopefully the microtransaction stuff won't get in the way of the game being fun.

Bolded is already a complete deal breaker. It's the pinnacle of mobile bullshit. It doesn't matter if there is a good game under the bullshit if the bullshit constantly limits your enjoyment.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.