By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Mortal Kombat Reboot...Cole Turner?

Should MK reboot stick with the source material?

Yes, MK has deep lore 4 100.00%

No, Cole Turner sounds cool 0 0%

Total:4

Cole Turner apparently a boxer seems to be the focus of the MK reboot.  I am not down with this. Thoughts?

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-05-14-it-looks-like-the-mortal-kombat-movie-reboot-is-actually-happening

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
Oh god I clicked the link in the article and it just sounds so bad...
http://thathashtagshow.com/2018/07/09/exclusive-mortal-kombat-reboot-first-details/

"SONYA BLADE
Supporting Lead Female. 30s. The beautiful, brainy blonde writer who chases the prophecy of Mortal Kombat. She recruits Cole and fights bravely and selflessly for a team she can only be a true part of once she earns a medallion in combat.

JIN/LORD RAIDEN
Male. 14. The immortal thunder God and protector of the Earth realm, who leads and trains the Earth team in the Underworld."

... wot?!

Yes this is shaping up to be as bad or worse than DB Evolution....

Are you doubting the potential quality of a Mortal Kombat movie? Have you learned nothing from history?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

MK Annihilation Part 2: Elektrik Boogaloo

Last edited by Korvo_Attano - on 15 May 2019

Korvo_Attano said:

MK Annihilation Part 2: Electrik Boogaloo

MK Annihilation will look like a classic after this....

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
Lol anyone remember dragon ball evolution ? Goku going to school ? This is worser than Dragon Ball Evolution Already and goku turning into a midget oozaru is more faithful than a boxer XD

Dragon Ball Evolution is quite possibly the biggest travesty ever made....but this Mortal Kombat film is primed to take it's place lol.

Sounds awful...can it beat Dragon Ball Evolution...we'll find out loll

CaptainExplosion said:
Bristow9091 said:
Oh god I clicked the link in the article and it just sounds so bad...
http://thathashtagshow.com/2018/07/09/exclusive-mortal-kombat-reboot-first-details/

"SONYA BLADE
Supporting Lead Female. 30s. The beautiful, brainy blonde writer who chases the prophecy of Mortal Kombat. She recruits Cole and fights bravely and selflessly for a team she can only be a true part of once she earns a medallion in combat.

JIN/LORD RAIDEN
Male. 14. The immortal thunder God and protector of the Earth realm, who leads and trains the Earth team in the Underworld."

... wot?!

It's the Sonic movie all over again. -_-

It is worst...how can they mess this up so bad...where is the guy that directed the MK Legacy series?

I wonder if people who mention Dragon Ball Evolution have even seen the original Mortal Kombat films.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I wonder if people who mention Dragon Ball Evolution have even seen the original Mortal Kombat films.

YOU WASH YOUR MOUTH  when you talk about the original MK movie!