By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted May (Voting)

HylianSwordsman said:
COKTOE said:

*Based on both the review here on VGC ( Nicely done **Chauncey ), and the fact that Sony will be mutilating the content in it, I have to remove Super Neptunia RPG from my list.

So, here's the new one.

1. Judgement - PS4

2. Wolfenstein:Youngblood - PS4

3. Ghost Of Tsushima - PS4

4. The Last Of Us 2 - PS4

5. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - PS4

*I'm seriously considering not buying any more PS4 games. I have a huge backlog. So huge I will probably never make my way through it, and I'm not happy with PS, so this may be my last list for a while.

**I can't remember who did the Super Neptunia RPG review, and am too lazy to check. Just like Nep-Nep!

- ^^^ here's that odd formatting problem where the spacing in the post comes out weird and cannot be corrected. 

I'm running into that backlog problem too. These Most Wanted threads are already in need of more votes, though, so hopefully maybe keep making your lists? We need as big a sample as we can get. If you're upset with Sony, Xbox could use some votes. Even if you're not going to get the games, if you at least wish you could, if you do in fact want the games, vote anyway. I don't always have the finances to buy what I vote for, for instance.

That's pretty decent idea I must say.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."