By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Octopath Traveler (NS) receives a prequel "Champions of the Continent" for IOS/Android

Mnementh said:
konnichiwa said:
Will this sell more than Octopath traveler?

It's free to play. I expect it will be downloaded more than OT.

Obviously missed that part, probably will not get it tho =p.

Around the Network

I thought this sold amazingly well, that it was guaranteed a Switch version?. Were they expecting even more sales or something?. Hearing of amazing Switch sales and then pulling this doesn't sound like a good move at all.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

For anyone interested: Square confirmed, in a tweet, that Octopath Traveler sold more than 1.5 million units worldwide.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

The only good news that comes from this is that they announced a new Octopath game is coming.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Stupidity