Forums - Sports Discussion - Rugby World Cup 2019 Official Thread kick off today!

Who will be in the winner?

Australia 1 11.11%

Ireland 2 22.22%

New Zealand 4 44.44%

England 0 0.00%

South Africa 1 11.11%

Wales 0 0.00%

Scotland 0 0.00%

Argentina 0 0.00%

Japan 0 0.00%

USA 1 11.11%

Total:9

I've never watched a Rugby match before, but I'm going to watch some this week. Focusing on Australia, England, and Japan.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
I've never watched a Rugby match before, but I'm going to watch some this week. Focusing on Australia, England, and Japan.

Hope you enjoy it, if you have any questions you can ask me. I play and watch the sport :) 

think-man said:
Hiku said:

Hope you enjoy it, if you have any questions you can ask me. I play and watch the sport :) 

Cool! I'll probably hit you up with some questions then. Going to watch my first game at a sports bar with some friends, none of whom know the sport, so I probably won't know what's going on. Haha

Big upset with Fiji losing to Uruguay :O

Not the worst 1st half. Only 3 points behind at the moment. As long as we can keep it within 7 I'll be happy!

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Not the worst 1st half. Only 3 points behind at the moment. As long as we can keep it within 7 I'll be happy!

Hopefully Japan can keep up the pressure! 

Ka-pi96 said:

I'd expect Ireland to run away with it at some point. Impressive to keep it close for that long though.

Fantastic! We might actually make the quarters this time

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
Fantastic! We might actually make the quarters this time

Wow, that's a big upset! 

Amazing.