By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Rugby World Cup 2019 Official Thread kick off today!

Who will be in the winner?

Australia 1 11.11%

Ireland 2 22.22%

New Zealand 4 44.44%

England 0 0%

South Africa 1 11.11%

Wales 0 0%

Scotland 0 0%

Argentina 0 0%

Japan 0 0%

USA 1 11.11%

Total:9

I've never watched a Rugby match before, but I'm going to watch some this week. Focusing on Australia, England, and Japan.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
I've never watched a Rugby match before, but I'm going to watch some this week. Focusing on Australia, England, and Japan.

Hope you enjoy it, if you have any questions you can ask me. I play and watch the sport :) 

think-man said:
Hiku said:

Hope you enjoy it, if you have any questions you can ask me. I play and watch the sport :) 

Cool! I'll probably hit you up with some questions then. Going to watch my first game at a sports bar with some friends, none of whom know the sport, so I probably won't know what's going on. Haha

Big upset with Fiji losing to Uruguay :O

Not the worst 1st half. Only 3 points behind at the moment. As long as we can keep it within 7 I'll be happy!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Not the worst 1st half. Only 3 points behind at the moment. As long as we can keep it within 7 I'll be happy!

Hopefully Japan can keep up the pressure! 

Ka-pi96 said:

I'd expect Ireland to run away with it at some point. Impressive to keep it close for that long though.

Fantastic! We might actually make the quarters this time

Ka-pi96 said:
Fantastic! We might actually make the quarters this time

Wow, that's a big upset! 

Amazing.