By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Plus March Lineup - Modern Warfare Remastered & The Witness

From PSblog:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/02/27/playstation-plus-free-games-for-march-2019/

Modern Warefare Remastered & The Witness This Month - Great Lineup!

Was hoping for more though with PS3 & Vita games being removed.

No PSVR title?  Would've been nice.

Was also hoping they'd allow for a couple of PS Now rentals for the month.

Last edited by Zombie9ers - on 27 February 2019

Around the Network

Nothing there to make me resubscribe.

That's awesome news to me!!! With all the FPS going all online/battle royale focus I was looking into picking this game up to play a solid campaign FPS, but now i wont need to :)

Yeesh. So barren without the Vita and PS3 games. Not that it was close to possible for me to play them all, but still....Anyways, I've got about 350 games in the PS+ backlog. Ha. So I'm pretty set.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Finally a game i'd like to play that I don't own. But holy crap is PS+ becoming an absolutely pathetic deal now, i was hoping for a surprise that would make up for removing PS3 and Vita games

Around the Network

The Witness?Noice!Best month in a while.

But of course my PS Plus subscription had to expire this month.Goddammit

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Epic month. The god father of modern shooters for free.

pretty cool month in that I had neither game.... but it's a shame to see just 2 titles when they're after leaving the other 2 platforms and I feel they could have made this slightly more epic as I would imagine that most people who wanted that fps game would have bought it by now, as in... those are the kinda games where if you're a fan of them you buy them soon after release, almost like a fifa title, it's not like anyone would want to get Fifa 2014 as a psn+ title in 2019, fear this might be the same.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I really though they were going to add PSVR.

Yeah got the witness on games with gold aswell but don't have modern warfare, oh well if I get a second life I may complete all those ps plus/gold games;