By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Rumor) Watch Dogs 3 and Assassin's Creed 4Chan leak

melbye said:
To me Odyssey went too far away from the AC-formula, can they please just rein in the unnecessary RPG-elements. Nothing against RPG'S but not every game need them

Unlikely that they will drop them, as Ubisoft realized that alot of AC fans had grown tired of the old AC gameplay systems after they were used in 10 straight games. Ubisoft has made it clear that Origins and Odyssey were very successful with the new gameplay systems, they are both among the best reviewed games in the series, and both seem to be among the top 5 bestselling games in the series, with AC Origins doubling the sales of Syndicate (the last game to use the old gameplay formula) and AC Odyssey having the highest first week sales in the entire series. Safe to say that the RPG mechanics are here to stay. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 24 February 2019

Around the Network

Watchdogs 3? now there's a game that a very high quality cgi trailer at E3 will definitely get people hyped for it, and not talking about how horrifically downgraded the last two titles were compared to their promo footage and also how much of a disappointment they were at launch.... and after launch.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
Watchdogs 3? now there's a game that a very high quality cgi trailer at E3 will definitely get people hyped for it, and not talking about how horrifically downgraded the last two titles were compared to their promo footage and also how much of a disappointment they were at launch.... and after launch.

Watch Dogs 2 was good though....

shikamaru317 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

It was, a pretty far step above the first one

melbye said:
shikamaru317 said:

It was, a pretty far step above the first one

Agreed. Watch Dogs 1 was like a 6.5/10 game at best, highly repetitive, poor graphics. Watch Dogs 2 was like an 8.5/10 game though, the combat was better, the graphics were better, the hacking was better, the driving was better, the characters were better, the side content was less repetitive. I for one am looking forward to playing Watch Dogs 3 later this year, will be cool to see a game set in modern London, we haven't had one in ages. 

Around the Network

I would love to see another Assassin's Creed game in Italy!

With Sekiro and Ghost of Tsushima we don't need an Assassin's Creed game in Japan or China at the moment.

Why does Ubisoft have to go with one thing, then spam if entirely throughout the game?. Smaller fire arms and knives, but way more hacking?. Why can't I just have what you're clearly trying to emulate from GTA and just give me what GTA does, but with more options, rather than "you get this and that and you'll like it, but do as we say and hack more".

Chazore said:
Why does Ubisoft have to go with one thing, then spam if entirely throughout the game?. Smaller fire arms and knives, but way more hacking?. Why can't I just have what you're clearly trying to emulate from GTA and just give me what GTA does, but with more options, rather than "you get this and that and you'll like it, but do as we say and hack more".

It's because several critics complained about the firearms in Watch Dogs 2. Quite a few critics thought that members of a supposedly peaceful hacktivist group like DeadSec shouldn't be so willing to use guns and murder people, they thought the game would have been better with hacking and non-lethal weapons/takedowns only. As a compromise to try and appease the critics, it seems like Ubisoft is going to add in more hacking and remove assault rifles and shotguns and stuff and just leave handguns and probably non-lethal stuff like tazers, at least according to this leak. 

Love the fuck out of Odyssey. Love it, love it, love it! Everything sounds great! I am totally in!.

Can't wait for Watchdogs 3

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3