By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Ubisoft: PC pre-orders for The Division 2 are higher than the original (6X rise on uPlay)

Chazore said:
Kerotan said:

While you're here do you want to give your opinion on the topic at hand? 

Don't you mean "while you were here"?, this isn't an instant messaging board after all.

This also isn't a mod board, thus no backseating. 

I never said you can't say what you posted (that's what the report function is for). I just asked for your opinion on the topic since you've visited my thread but not addressed it. 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:

I never said you can't say what you posted (that's what the report function is for). I just asked for your opinion on the topic since you've visited my thread but not addressed it. 

You asked in a rather backseat manner with "while you're here".

I've visited the thread, made by someone who normally doesn't care for what's going on with said platform, but only does so when jimmies get rustled, then roots for the worst side of the team.

Literally cheering for a side that imposes 4 layers of DRM, calls an entire playerbase pirates(still waiting on that apology Ubisoft) and enforces parity, while asking for higher end hw, that doesn't make a lick of difference. If you wanted my opinion on the matter, the previous points should give you a hint, heck any discussion with Ubisoft and PC in the mix should give you a hint.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Kerotan said:

You asked in a rather backseat manner with "while you're here".

I've visited the thread, made by someone who normally doesn't care for what's going on with said platform, but only does so when jimmies get rustled, then roots for the worst side of the team.

Literally cheering for a side that imposes 4 layers of DRM, calls an entire playerbase pirates(still waiting on that apology Ubisoft) and enforces parity, while asking for higher end hw, that doesn't make a lick of difference. If you wanted my opinion on the matter, the previous points should give you a hint, heck any discussion with Ubisoft and PC in the mix should give you a hint.

That's not back seating that's just asking you for your opinion on my thread which is the purpose of it. Notice I haven't accused you of back seat modding because ironically that would mean I'm back seat modding. Which I've explicitly not done in this thread.

I completely disagree with that personal attack on me but thanks for finally giving your opinion or at least your opinion of Ubisoft.