By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ZOMG trailer from exclusive PS3 game Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm!

It looks great..thats all we can say from a trailer. And thats the scope of this thread, and you know its just sad seeing those reactions on the majority of the replies. And Crazzyman is exited by looking to those graphics, there is nothing wrong with that.

This is the sony forum btw

I like technology when its moving forward..

PSN: methys

Around the Network

@ Audiomatic )

well I wouldn't call 2/3 obessed users, who don't even realize, that what they are doing is just as bad or even worse then what crazzy did in this thread, the majority

but I agree, that it's funny and sad at the same time to see some specific users post negative things about the console, it's games or it's users in nearly every thread of the Sony Discussion sub-forum

Lafiel said:
@ Audiomatic )

well I wouldn't call 2/3 obessed users, who don't even realize, that what they are doing is just as bad or even worse then what crazzy did in this thread, the majority

but I agree, that it's funny and sad at the same time to see some specific users post negative things about the console, it's games or it's users in nearly every thread of the Sony Discussion sub-forum

ok maybe i was wrong by using the word "majority" sorry about that, but it only takes 2/3 users to destroy a thread. Lets just hope they will get less and less until they eclipse

I like technology when its moving forward..

PSN: methys

Sorry but I have to make the obligatory "ubisoft, wat" post:

lolololol Ubisoft.

There Im done. Anyway, awesome trailer, I might be old but I'll grab this game to remind of the nostalgia when I used to read mangas.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.