By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My first issue with Apex

I started game, not realising it forces you into a 3some. Im not into this kind of raping.

I rather play with myself

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

I started game, not realising it forces you into a 3some. Im not into this kind of raping.

It's your fault we all know you went in dreaming of a 3 some with girls, then you realised  exactly who it is that play these games.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
kirby007 said:

It's your fault we all know you went in dreaming of a 3 some with girls, then you realised  exactly who it is that play these games.

Are we sure of that?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
mjk45 said:

Are we sure of that?

Is kirby trying to throw us off the trail ?

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
vivster said:

Are we sure of that?

You guys miss the point its not about gender, but about winners 

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
mjk45 said:

You guys miss the point its not about gender, but about winners 

Welcome to the internet, where everything is about gender.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.