By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Admit it! You're addicted to online validation.

Nah, not me. None of you opinions affect me, so why should I care that you like or dislike my work.

BTW, have you read my Zelda theories? Be sure to check them out and hit that heart in the lower left hand corner of the screen!

http://aminoapps.com/p/m2mote

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

Heart my level and I'll heart you back. Dreams out soon!

d21lewis said:
Not as much as I used to be. In fact, I kinda dislike attention. When I see that I've been quoted, I think "Oh no! I'm about to be picked apart!"

But I do like when people think my Facebook comment is funny... Until I get too many likes and I delete it.

Don't you hate those days when your cell phone keeps blowing up in your pocket?

Ok, I admit it! I'm an addict! I need help!

1 like=1 prayer.

I love you.

Unless you don't love me back, in which case I don't love you.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network

I admit it. Whenever I write an essay on the internet, I just wish that someone would say "You're right, ALA. You're totally right. That was a good comment and I agree with it. Oh, and by the way, you have a big dick."

It's never come to fruition.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I admit it. Whenever I write an essay on the internet, I just wish that someone would say "You're right, ALA. You're totally right. That was a good comment and I agree with it. Oh, and by the way, you have a big dick."

It's never come to fruition.

You don't need to have a big dick if you are one

Galaxy brain play tbh

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

TheWPCTraveler said:
I love you.

Unless you don't love me back, in which case I don't love you.

Online validation?  lol.  I gave up on being worth anything a long time ago, plus even if I were, nobody ever gives me validation, online or otherwise.

No i just use this site to chat about games. Is this thread supposed to be sattire?