I love me some Fire Emblem & Advance..." /> I love me some Fire Emblem & Advance..." /> I love me some Fire Emblem & Advance..." /> I love me some Fire Emblem & Advance..." />
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wargroove has an 85 on Opencritic

<iframe src="https://opencritic.com/game/7206/score" frameborder="0" height="102"></iframe>

I love me some Fire Emblem & Advance Wars style strategy games. This will be my third Chucklefish game, and I've enjoyed them all. 

Around the Network

Nice. Need to grab it on Steam and Switch this week, since a certain AAA game decided to jump ship to Epic. I could do with supporting these devs instead.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Unruly heroes seems to be doing good aswell. Wargroove/Unruly heroes are the ones I will get in the future :).

Prepurchased already for Switch. I love this style of game and am very excited for the online multiplayer. Would be fun to have some kind of metagame with people. We could plan a campaign and individual battles would give us all more territory to rule over, giving us more bragging rights. Someone could even create a fake map, or we could use an interactive world map where we demonstrate our power. Now I'm excited, but I don't know if anyone else here is nerdy enough to want to do something like that with me? haha

konnichiwa said:
Unruly heroes seems to be doing good aswell. Wargroove/Unruly heroes are the ones I will get in the future :).

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Adding it to my wishlist.