By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III (JRPG) - This Year

This Year in america/europe: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III

Announcement Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cErgk4J_4Xk

Around the Network

Definitely getting this.

i want Tokyo Xanadu 2 in future, but this news is good for the Legend of Heroes Fans :)

I have 2 of these on Vita, and want to start it some day soon. This is a launch day buy for sure.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

PS4: The newly announced English localization of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III will feature a few key members of the localization staff that worked on Trails of Cold Steel I and II, publisher NIS America announced during its PAX South 2019 panel. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III is the first entry in the series to be localized by NIS America. The first two titles were localized by XSEED Games.

Around the Network

I was very happy when I heard that the game was finally coming west. This has been at the top of my most anticipated games list since 2017 when I played through the first two games one after the another. The Legend of Heroes-series in general has become one of my favourites over the last five years or so.

Always down for another Legend of Heroes game.
They have earned my faith in them, loved all of them.

Hope they bring it to PC eventually. I played the trails in the sky series except for #3. I also played trails of cold steel 1. I have still have 2 to play but I'm waiting for them to announce #3 for PC so hopefully that happens soon after this.