By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Holiday Sales 2018 - What you get?

Where did you spend the most this year?

PSN 5 38.46%

XBL 0 0%

Eshop (or whatever Nintendo calls it now) 1 7.69%

Steam 1 7.69%

iOS 0 0%

Android 0 0%

Other 6 46.15%

Total:13

PAC MAN (PC)

Around the Network

Pokémon, DB FighterZ and Smash for me

No sale stuff. I bought one digital game this holiday, from PSN. EDF 5 Deluxe edition for $120. Ow........OW!

That's over 4x more than I've ever spent on a digital game, with the previous non-sale record being held by the recently released  EDF 4.1: Wing Diver The Shooter at $27, also on PSN.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Switch
The Mummy Demastered
Secret Files Tunguska
Demetrios something(IT sucked)

PS4
Tacoma
Song of the Deep
Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
The Unfinished Swan

Steam
Enigmatis 1
Enigmatis 2
Enigmatis 3
Nightmares from the Deep 1
Nightmares from the Deep 2
Nightmares from the Deep 3
Gray Dawn
Gabriel knight sine of the father remake

BasilZero said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
PAC MAN (PC)

Which one?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/394160/ARCADE_GAME_SERIES_PACMAN/

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
PAC MAN (PC)

Which one?

COKTOE said:

No sale stuff. I bought one digital game this holiday, from PSN. EDF 5 Deluxe edition for $120. Ow........OW!

That's over 4x more than I've ever spent on a digital game, with the previous non-sale record being held by the recently released  EDF 4.1: Wing Diver The Shooter at $27, also on PSN.

Thats crazy, cant even imagine spending anything more than $25 on a digital game lol.

IKR? I love EDF though, and really had no other choice. No physical edition for North America.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

BasilZero said:
COKTOE said:

IKR? I love EDF though, and really had no other choice. No physical edition for North America.

$120...I'm guessing its that much in Canada?

Yikes, its only $90 in the US lol

I had friends from the US suggest, since PSN $$$ and codes are interchangeable between the U.S. and Canada, that I make an American PSN account to save some money. PFFFT. I am Coktoe. Price does objectively suck though. They gouged us a little bit more than usual. Also, I think it's only $80 in the U.S.

-edit. You're right. $90

Last edited by COKTOE - on 22 December 2018

Smash Ultimate $35 after $10 gift card for pre-ordering.
Dragon Quest XI $31.36
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom $32
Poke'mon Let's Go Evee $47
Fire Emblem Echoes $27.44

Rogue Galaxy HD, Wild Arms 3 and Wolfenstein: The New Order, all on PS4. Probably not gonna buy anything else since I have enough of a backlog as it is.

BasilZero said:
COKTOE said:

I had friends from the US suggest, since PSN $$$ and codes are interchangeable between the U.S. and Canada, that I make an American PSN account to save some money. PFFFT. I am Coktoe. Price does objectively suck though. They gouged us a little bit more than usual. Also, I think it's only $80 in the U.S.

-edit. You're right. $90

Yeah.

You should use PSPrices for deals for future purchases :P

Its what I use to keep track of what games go on sale for PSN (though the site supports Nintendo and MS games too on their platforms).

I'm usually quite frugal. The 2 EDF games really were exceptions. I've even stopped buying a majority of big AAA physical titles at launch because of my backlog, although there are exceptions, and I still buy smaller games on launch day. Thanks though. I'll check out PSNPrices sooner than later, just to see what it's like. 

Darashiva said:
Rogue Galaxy HD, Wild Arms 3 and Wolfenstein: The New Order, all on PS4. Probably not gonna buy anything else since I have enough of a backlog as it is.

I hope you enjoy Wolfie as much as I did. Great game. Maybe my fav from the launch window. It runs really good on the original PS4 too.