By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS 4 "Most important game ever"

Q_A_X said:
smbu2000 said:
Maybe the most important game of the YEAR for the PS3, but your title is definitely an overstatement.

Oh and yeah, so many Rock_on_2008 threads here in the gaming forums...

What's wrong with that?

Are you talking about my comment about MGS4 not being the "most important game ever"?

or about so many rock_on_2008 threads? If it was about this, then I was agreeing with libellule's comments above. If it was about the MGS4 thing, well it's pretty easy to see that it is not the most important game ever, hehe.(Though like I said it is important for the PS3, at least this year.)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

i think if it lives up to what people are saying about it, it has a very real chance of being game of the year. Its everything you could want in a game of that type, but then again so is GTA IV (other than the graphics). I think it will come down to those games and maybe SSBB or something else we havent thought of.

What does being the most important game entail? Will it be the best game of the year? Probably not for me. Best selling? Not a chance. Highest reviewed? Very possible.