By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS 4 "Most important game ever"

Who thinks MGS 4 will be huge and the game of the year? How good will the online, cut scenes, story, graphics, sound, etc will be?

Around the Network

u really make too much thread

... soriku was the King of the threads, u are the Emperor

Time to Work !

Yeah but soriku's threads are much better

I think most important game ever is stretching it a bit.

Mistershine said:
I think most important game ever is stretching it a bit.

Sorry its just a thread in response to Little Big Planet. I believe MGS 4 will make a bigger impact than a niche game like LBP.

Around the Network

I agree. I think if MGS4 has been done right it could be the game of the year. GTA IV may run it close though and I always put GTA above everyhting else, i'm a GTA fanboy I suppose.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Maybe the most important game of the YEAR for the PS3, but your title is definitely an overstatement.

Oh and yeah, so many Rock_on_2008 threads here in the gaming forums...

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

the best game of the year will go to lost wind

smbu2000 said:
Maybe the most important game of the YEAR for the PS3, but your title is definitely an overstatement.

Oh and yeah, so many Rock_on_2008 threads here in the gaming forums...

What's wrong with that?

MGS4!

MGS4 and GTA4 do have to save the PS3 after all. MGS4 has to sell 1 million in the 1st day of release. It could probably do it but that is a lot to ask so prematurely.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."