By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A Different Side of Link O_O

Dude is just really good at tucking his bits in. Remember he does wear tights most of the time

Around the Network

Edit: second thought, not even gonna start that.

I'm gonna go with, they deliberately left that part out because it would be awkward and weird if they drew it, he has one but it isn't shown because this is just for concept art purposes.

Like the classic Brazilian lullaby goes:

O pinto do meu vizinho parece maior que o meu
Seu sonho de dar lá em cima, eu acho que é engano seu!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

:/

I really wanted to see his penis

Around the Network

The omission of the nipples pretty much confirms it's a girl.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

No No No Don't you know that Hylians get pregnant by kissing so what would they need anything else for..

CaptainExplosion said:
LipeJJ said:
Like the classic Brazilian lullaby goes:

O pinto do meu vizinho parece maior que o meu
Seu sonho de dar lá em cima, eu acho que é engano seu!

Which means what?

It's essensially: "My neighbor's dick looks bigger than mine".

Poor Link. <3

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I don't get what the fuzz is all about. This is concept art, isn't it? Considering the character appears practically nude at the beginning of the game, it's normal they drew him beforehand to know how to show him. The only thing not in the picture is his crimson loftwing, and considering that's the only thing they weren't going to show, they didn't bother.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

CaptainExplosion said:
Darwinianevolution said:
I don't get what the fuzz is all about. This is concept art, isn't it? Considering the character appears practically nude at the beginning of the game, it's normal they drew him beforehand to know how to show him. The only thing not in the picture is his crimson loftwing, and considering that's the only thing they weren't going to show, they didn't bother.

But this is the most naked they've ever shown a NINTENDO character before, FROM OFFICIAL NINTENDO CONCEPT ART.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.