By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ST: Fire Emblem Heroes has made $452 million, represents ~72% of Nintendo's mobile revenue thus far

Fire Emblem Heroes has grossed an estimated $452 million worldwide.

https://sensortower.com/blog/fire-emblem-heroes-revenue-october-2018

I was a one of the pioneers on chartz who advocated Nintendo must seriously enter the mobile market as there was so much money to be made. So far they've only really dipped their toes into it but are already seeing big returns. Now they need to double down and up their mobile support even more. There are billions to be made. 

Now on these figures Pokémon go revenue isn't factored. Otherwise FE wouldn't be at such a high %. 

Around the Network

The only good news from this is that it might lead more people into Fire Emblem. I want more Fire Emblem!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Mario Kart Mobile?

Mar1217 said:
Fine as it is. Anywoo, Mario Kart Tour is coming so that'll be enough.

You think their mobile efforts will stop there? Money talks and the potential revenue from mobile won't be ignored by Nintendo. Support for mobile will increase over the next 5 years. 

I wrote several long paragraphs here and deleted them again.
Suffice it to say that I have nothing nice to say about Nintendo's mobile games.

Around the Network

Is kinda ironic how the most profitable mobile title from Nintendo was the one that had only a fraction of downloads of the other titles. Says a bunch about the engagement rate of Heroes compared to the others.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Mar1217 said:
Fine as it is. Anywoo, Mario Kart Tour is coming so that'll be enough.

MK Tour?

Mix Casual Weebs, Waifus and Microtransactions and you've got gold on your hands.

That just tells me how little they get out of the Pokemon go percentage.

Nintendo needs to make a Hyrule Heroes version.

Pocky Lover Boy!