By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Onslaught is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Onslaught is coming  

What! You do like Marvel Comics?

Around the Network

What's wrong with Marvel? When I was a kid I loved this comics. X-man, Spiderman, Punisher... also some stuff from DC like Batman. I hate Superman though.

Nah, I'm just kidding but for real which do you think will be a better game the Marvel Universe Online (360 & PC) or the DC Universe Online (PS3 & PC)

kber81 said:
What's wrong with Marvel? When I was a kid I loved this comics. X-man, Spiderman, Punisher... also some stuff from DC like Batman. I hate Superman though.

Nothing, I love Marvel, Marvel would crush DC!

Marvel > DC

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Actually as a trully biased PS3 supporter I should point a DC but... DC sucks. Marvel.

kber81 said:
Actually as a trully biased PS3 supporter I should point a DC but... DC sucks. Marvel.

So you admit it, lol nah I'm just joking but yeah I think the Marvel Game will sale way more than the DC game, the thing is most people only like the JLA characters from DC but Marvel has many solo heroes that people just love.

Alacrist said:

OMG Onslaught is coming 

He was here as a boss battle for dreamcast Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Sper Heroes.  What game/platform is he coming now?

jlauro said:
Alacrist said:

OMG Onslaught is coming 

He was here as a boss battle for dreamcast Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Sper Heroes.  What game/platform is he coming now?

Sorry I was messing with Larry who I just realize is banned! lol but the Online games are real!

I say we here it from the spokemen themselves. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rp2f2OcCpQ