Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Online Multiplayer Request Thread

I've never seen a thread quite like this on VGChartz before, so I thought I'd start one.

Like most of your here, I love games.  I love multiplayer games.  But, finding an opponent can sometimes be difficult.  Now, of course you can always battle random people online, but it's much better when you're playing someone you know outside the game.  Plus, if you like playing older games without active communities, even that could prove to be difficult.

So, consider this kind of like eharmony for online gaming.  Make a post saying what games you're craving an opponent (or ally) for, your gamertag/account name/friend code and other people reading through the thread can say something like "hey me too!"  Then you guys can figure out a time to play.  And that's it.  Pretty simple concept I'd say.

Don't post till after my first reply please ^_^



Around the Network

Friend Code (Switch)- SW-3347-1672-8217

PSN- YAYCONFORMITY

Looking to play some...

Smash 3DS or Wii U

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection (Switch)

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Ultimate (PS4)

ARMS (Switch)

 

So, quote this post if you're down to play any of these games.  And post any others you want an opponent for!



Tagging, though I haven't played the Switch's online task yet. I may get it when Smash comes out, but for now, Steam only.



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Tagging, though I haven't played the Switch's online task yet. I may get it when Smash comes out, but for now, Steam only.

It's not switch specific.  Just whatever you want to play.



Just a heads-up on Official Threads - always ask for Mod Approval beforehand. Just to be sure that A. No one else has asked and B. One does not already exist (this isn’t as a big a deal in your case here).

I’ll endorse it from here.



                                                                                                             

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Just a heads-up on Official Threads - always ask for Mod Approval beforehand. Just to be sure that A. No one else has asked and B. One does not already exist (this isn’t as a big a deal in your case here).

I’ll endorse it from here.

Lol... I thought that official was just something people put in their threads.  Didn't know it actually meant ummmmm… official.  I'll keep that in mind going forward.



Fortnite?
My epic is JODEGAMER. I play on Xbox and switch but can crossplay with ps4 and pc.



Sure, I'm up for some games.

Always looking to play FIFA (FUT only) with people. My PSN is Kapika96.

I'd also be up for some Europa Universalis IV. Steam ID is also Kapika96.



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

JWeinCom said:
CGI-Quality said:
Just a heads-up on Official Threads - always ask for Mod Approval beforehand. Just to be sure that A. No one else has asked and B. One does not already exist (this isn’t as a big a deal in your case here).

I’ll endorse it from here.

Lol... I thought that official was just something people put in their threads.  Didn't know it actually meant ummmmm… official.  I'll keep that in mind going forward.

Yeah 🤪



                                                                                                             

jason1637 said:
Fortnite?
My epic is JODEGAMER. I play on Xbox and switch but can crossplay with ps4 and pc.

My XBL gamertag is JODEGAMER. I'm down to play Fortnite, Destiny 2, and Sea of Thieves. Also Black Ops 4 comes out on friday so if anybody wants to play that you can add me.

My Switch friend code is SW-6445-3713-0514.

I mostly play Splatoon, Mario Kart and Rocket League on it.